Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All about me

HEY PEEPS....

this is my official blog that's all about meeeeeeee

hehe
well here are some things that i bet even my best friend doesn't know about me

my favorite color: Black
my favorite animal: Bat
my favorite activity:dancing
my crush: Phillip
my favorite tv show: avatar the last air bender
my favorite book: night world 1 by lisa jane smith
my favorite food: Mac and CHEESE
my brother's name is arthur
i play world of warcraft
the realm is Fizzcrank and my Name is zutara
i am not over my ex completly but i say i am
i think that spongebob is cool
my parents are divorced
i love the naked brothers band
i love aar
i love my cat
my room is getting done in twilight
my favorite singer is Miley cyrus
the charter David in my book kidnapped by night is my perfect guy
i could beat you up
my BEST friends name is amanda
she is awesome
i dont care what people think about me or my family

and
my favorite movie
is
JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE
my exes name is john tucker hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment